The TALBERT core values guide our culture, brand, and actions. By aligning our attitudes and actions with these core values, we can deliver the Talbert Difference day in and day out.
• Promote open communication and positive attitudes.
• Collaborate and complement each other to carry out plans and accomplish collective goals.
• Celebrate our successes while continuing to execute with excellence.
• Take ownership of your responsibilities and goals.
• Each team member must strive to affect our shared future in a positive way.
• Live up to your commitments.
• Foster an attitude of continuous improvement.
• See obstacles as learning and growth opportunities.
• Listen effectively.
• Manage time wisely, both personally and professionally.
• Strive to be the best version of yourself in all aspects of life.
• Stay focused.
• Freely offer ideas on how we can better serve our customers and one another.
• Be supportive and encourage one another.
• Be a leader from whatever position you hold and do not be afraid to take thoughtful and
• Treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Admire someone for their abilities, qualities, and strengths.
• Cultivate self-respect along-side of humility.
• Build trust through dependability and transparency.
• Be purposeful in your actions so that the trust others have in you is not violated.
• Honesty is the best policy.