Homeowner Gifts – close the deal with a thoughtful gift!
It's a great feeling to wrap up a project and let your homeowners inhabit their new space or addition! Surprising them with a generous gift useful or relevant to their space, lifestyle, or area is icing on the cake.
Sourcing local gifts is best! Don't forget to include a handwritten letter on your personal or branded stationery.
- Planted flowers / Wreath / Lawn & Garden accessories - Sandy Fork Fertilizer, Village Gallery Florist & Gift, or Landscape Supply
- Custom Cutting Board
- Local Bottle of Wine, or Liquor
- Local Artisan goodies (sweet treats, soaps, candles, etc.) – We love Durham Toffee, N.C. Made, Blue Creek Cove and Steve's Garden Market
- Local Meat, Produce, or Seasonings – Bull City Farm, or search for nearby farms in your area at Local Harvest
- Mini Tool Box with useful tools & touch-up paint (great for NEW Homeowners!)
- A professional watercolor painting/illustration of their home
- Personalized Doormat (Etsy has ton's – you can filter by state to find a "localish" vendor)
- Custom Throw Pillows (Madison Marketplace or Etsy)
- Gift certificate to a local restaurant
If you have grown to know the family, children, or pets – you have an advantage. Any thoughtful gift will be meaningful. We'd love to hear from you – what do you gift?