The features and benefits available through the portal include:
- 24/7 access to your account activity
- Make secure ACH check payments
- Review job balances and generate an interim statement
- Check the status of open orders
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- See job site pictures of your delivered orders
- Export invoices and credit notes to QuickBooks
- Search products purchased
- View and download current and past statements
- Verify job addresses and contacts
To request access to Web Track, visit our secure webpage, and select Request Access. You will be prompted to create a unique Login name, enter your Account Number or Customer Code (the 5 or 6-digit number found on your statements and invoices/credit notes), and complete a few other contact fields. Note that Login names cannot contain spaces or the following characters: & < > ‘ “.
After your request is submitted and your user is created, you will receive an email with your Talbert Customer Portal login credentials. You can change your assigned password in Settings after log in. While the portal is intuitive and easy to navigate, there is a Help page that outlines each section and provides instructions on how to utilize the features.
A Talbert Web Track app is available for iOS and Android. The app includes many of the same features as the web version in an easy to use app interface. Visit the App Store and search Talbert Web Track. Web Track is also device responsive, which means that it will automatically respond to the size of your device and can be used without the app on a phone or tablet.
Our Accounts Receivable Department is available to answer your account and Web Track questions Monday – Friday from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM at 336-322-2824 or by email at email@example.com.