Terms & Conditions
This is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and Talbert Building Supply that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Sites. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Talbert Building Supply’s rules and policies collectively constitute this “Agreement” between you and Talbert Building Supply. BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS WEB SITE.
- Site Access License. Talbert Building Supply grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make use of the Sites, or their content. Talbert Building Supply does not grant you a license to modify all or any portion of the Sites and their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or their contents; any collection and use of any images or third party content on the Sites; any derivative use of the Sites or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another company or user; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Talbert Building Supply’s express written consent. You will not access or attempt to access content on the Sites through any interface except for the publicly provided interfaces provided by Talbert Building Supply. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Talbert Building Supply, its content providers or its affiliates without express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
- Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Sites, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Talbert Building Supply, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Sites, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Sites and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites or as permitted by copyright law, you are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites and Services. The Sites, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Talbert Building Supply or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these Sites.
- Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Talbert Building Supply used herein (including but not limited to: Talbert Building Supply name, Talbert Building Supply corporate logo, the Sites design, and any logos) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Talbert Building Supply or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Talbert Building Supply trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Sites, without Talbert Building Supply’s prior written consent. The use of Talbert Building Supply trademarks on any other web site or network computer environment is not allowed. Talbert Building Supply prohibits the use of Talbert Building Supply trademarks as a “hot” link on or to any other web site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance. You shall not use Talbert Building Supply’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Talbert Building Supply’s judgment, imply Talbert Building Supply’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to all of the parts of the Sites. In consideration of your use of the Sites, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Sites’ registration or subscription page (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Talbert Building Supply has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Talbert Building Supply has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Sites using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and Sites. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information. The Sites may also include a tool that allows you to sign in or register using information from your account with a third party service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, OpenID, or LinkedIn. These third party services are unrelated to the Sites, and your login using such third party registration information and use of such third party services is subject to the terms and policies of those services.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Talbert Building Supply or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent that You are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and Your use of the Sites and Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws.
- DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this Site is at your risk. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Talbert Building Supply, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER Talbert Building Supply, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM Talbert Building Supply OR THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Talbert Building Supply does not assume any responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL Talbert Building Supply, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Talbert Building Supply’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU ON THE SITES.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Talbert Building Supply and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Sites or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this Sites by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any User Submission that you provide to Talbert Building Supply; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Sites with your username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Sites or with any other third party arising from your use of information obtained from the Sites, you release Talbert Building Supply (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including without limitation any intellectual property dispute or any dispute over the payment of the challenge.
- Force Majeure. Neither Talbert Building Supply nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We are committed to ensuring that the Website is valuable and useful to visitors. To assist us in this, we have implemented the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of visitors, and adapt our content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google Ad Settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. Nevertheless, you may opt out of the Google Analytics reporting features by following the instructions at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Talbert Building Supply and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
- Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2020, Talbert Building Supply or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.